Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Just a Quick Update

Hello! It's late so I'm not going to write much but I just wanted to update everyone since I haven't posted anything recently. Had a doctor appointment today and I was 4 cm. dilated and 75% effaced. The doctor had me go to the hospital so they could monitor me and see if I was actually having contractions (hadn't really felt any but I had been having a little bit of cramping). After two hours of being hooked up to the monitor they determined that I was having regular contractions but they weren't doing anything (no pain, no gain, I guess) so I was discharged. Still having a little cramping and fairly regular "Braxton-Hicks" but basically no changes from this afternoon. So we'll see what happens! She could be here tonight, or not. Who knows. :)

We gave Benjamin his 3rd haircut this past Sunday using Chris' clippers. Chris did a good job cutting and Benjamin didn't seem to mind at all. His hair is so short now!! We both kind of miss his longer hair but it will grow out eventually. He looks like such a little boy now, which he is, I know, but still! He's becoming more and more of a toddler.

Packers and movers are coming on Saturday to get our stuff. After that we will be in New Braunfels. Keep us in your prayers!! God bless you,
The Mosi

No comments: