Thursday, March 25, 2010

Blessed Feast of the Annunciation!

Today I was putting together my Google calendar. Chris and I are trying to find a better way to keep each other informed and remember family events and his work travel dates. I didn't have a whole lot to put in once I got past the month of May but I decided to enter birthdays and anniversaries that I could remember all the way until the baby's due date. When I got to October 2nd I noticed that it is the Feast of the Guardian Angels!! How awesome! So I think we are going to start asking our Guardian Angels to watch over this baby and pray for him/her. What a blessing! And before I forget to share, we only have one week left in the first trimester! On Saturday I will be 13 weeks along. I'm beginning to think that time flies faster with each additional child.

Since all the boys have other plans this weekend, except for Benjamin, Mom and I are going to have a lazy girl weekend. Maybe watch a few Sandra Bullock movies to show our love and support. At Costco I bought a giant tub of Red Vines (not as good as Twizzlers) and mom bought a big bag of Veggie Straws for our junky-enough-to-satisfy-but-healthy-enough-to-avoid-guilt-and-stomach-ache movie snacks.

I was also posting pictures and video on Facebook today. I came across this video and had forgotten that I had it. It's from a month or two ago. I was vacuuming our apartment and Benjamin was being such a good boy. He didn't cry when the vacuum started, but he sure wasn't about to take his eyes off of it. That's all the exciting news for this week. Have a blessed Palm Sunday weekend!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Red Vines are my mom's and my FAVORITE!!