Thursday, March 11, 2010

We Got to see Baby #2!



Our first doctor appointment was this past Wednesday. It went really well! Chris was able to go with me, which was really nice. Benjamin got to spend time with Dana and Katie. This appointment was really neat for us because we got to see the baby! We didn't get to see Benjamin until I was about 20 weeks. We are 10 weeks along now, almost 11. The baby was so cute and little! I will post pictures. You can see his/her little arms and legs and if you look closely hands, feet, fingers, and toes! I love ultrasounds! Seeing the baby made both Chris and I think, "Ok, it's really there. This is really happening!"

In other exciting news, Benjamin rolled over from his back to his tummy for the first time today! Well, I don't know if it was for the first time. I think he's been doing it in his crib for a little while, but never when I was watching. Today he was trying to get a toy out that was of his reach and he rolled over onto his tummy so he could get it. Before we know it he'll be rolling like a roly-poly all around the floor.

Chris left for Hawaii today. Lucky duck. He'll be back in 10 days. He tried to tease me saying he was going to come back with a tan and a pineapple. But that's only half true...he'll come back red with a pineapple, if anything. haha! He's going for work but he'll get to enjoy the beach and maybe do a little exploring in the evenings and on the weekends. I'm sure he'll post pictures on Facebook while he's there.
Hope y'all are doing well and are enjoying all this Springtime weather. We are enjoying the chance to get out of doors more often. :)


No comments: